Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I have had pinfull burst of pain in the top right rib cage

Hi, I have had pinfull burst of pain in the top right part my rib cage near my shoulder. it huts to press on the area also to inhall in and out there is a pain but its quite a firey type pain. this has been going on for about 7 months. it affects my arm aswell.i tend to get bit pn and needels and it hurts aswell. i have been to the doctor but she said ? it was just a inflamation on the ribs. does this sound normall ?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  612
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Inflammation of ribs can be treated by the medications. Take further investigations to make sure that there is no other problem related to heart.

Answered: Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor