Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I have had pains in my chest,Can you help me

I am a 39 yeaar old female who doesn,t smoke or drink but for the past week I have had pains in my chest , like a tightening which leaves me feeling breathless it also makes me feel like I have to cough to ease it. The pain goes to my back and up my throat . It feels like my heart is pounding and I can hear it really loudly in my head and I can feel it pounding in my mouth!! I get a numbness in my shoulders and arms , they feel heavy. I also get really bad sweats that last about 5-10 minutes. Can you help.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  254
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
I Could Possibly Think It Is Anxiety Or A Panic Attacks I Have The Same Symptoms It Is Scary My Herat Seems To Skip Beats And I Find It Hard To Breathe And My Left Arm Feels Disconnected And Side Of My Face It Could Be Just Your Dehydrated Drink Two Litres Of Water A Day And Excerise Go For Walks And Breathe In And Try To Relax And Not Think Bout It I Know Its Hard But Stress Can Cause This Babe xx
Answered: Fri, 21 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
chances of this being associated with anxiety or hyperacidity is more but it is always advisable to have routine examination to rule out any complication.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Fri, 21 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor