Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

I have had large lumpy bruises, please advise me

I am a 38 year old female, 5 ft 4, 150 lb. no history of illness (only the odd bug here or there) I eat well, am fairly active. I have recently had large, lumpy bruises appearing for no apparent reason or just the slightest knock on my arms and legs. I even had one on my stomach. they are extremely painful. please advise
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  250
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
you should get your complete haemogram done as it can be due to some bleeding disorder look for BT,CT,platelets count and PTI .to find the cause
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
thankyou for you advise i will make an appointment with my gp asap.
Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor