Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

170 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have had fluid and crackling in my right ear

I have had fluid and crackling in my right ear for more than two weeks. If you push below my ear above my jaw I can feel fluid and it causes crackling. I have been taking the medication Venlafaxine. Are these two related? Do I need to see a doctor?
Thu, 25 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My right ear has been bothering me for the last few days. At first I thought it was a zit because when I pressed on it fluid came out. The pain is deep into my ear. It looks red inside and is causing an unbareble headache. Is this a ear infection? Which kind? And should I seek medical attention for it to go away?

doctor1 MD

my right ear is blocked, have had a chest infection etc. and been on medication. Stopped pills a week ago. In the night it weeps and fluid comes out and ear crackles. I wear hearing aids but cannot now with this problem. Have cleaned ears with mild peroxide and warm water, no help.

doctor1 MD

I have been having a lot of ear popping in my right ear. I thought it was my wisdom teeth, so I had them removed. I am still having this pain all in my right ear and it feels like pressure behind my ear and behind my right eye along the brow and cheek bone area, as well as all along the back area of my right ear. I went to the hospital because the pain was unbearable and the CT scan showed fluid in this area and they recommended I follow up with an ENT, so I did. But he rode me off and did not do anything for me. I am scared and don t know what to do, this is inhibiting my life and I NEED HELP PLEASE!

Loading Online Doctors....