Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

I have had erection problem of blood or prostate, please help

I have had erection problems for over a year and something and ive seen doctores they just prescribe viagra and tell me nothings wrong i am 32 and never had this problem there is something wrong and i cant figure out what i thought i had lift something heavy maybe that did it please help
Asked On : Fri, 23 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response


Thanks for the query. I can understand your concern. You should evaluate yourself for now. Just check if you are getting good erections anytime in the day like while waking up in the morning, etc. If yes, then it rules out organic problem as such and is more to do with psychological issues rather. If no, then organic problem is to be suspected and that you can get it evaluated  by a Urologist and also you shall need a color doppler study.

Answered: Mon, 3 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor