Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

I have had edema in my right leg after the chemo for prostate cancer which is now spreading

Yes, thanks. Prostate cancer fighter. I am off chemo for last 2 1/2 months. I have had edema in my right leg for about a year. No big problem. Then, it grew larger, and spread into my left leg, foreskin and scrotum . I elevate, when I can. Often, can t free my penis.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Looks like it has spread or grown larger. I suggest u meet a urologist soon before the urethra gets obstructed, if it has already got obstructed then a foley catherter might have to be placed. SInce u have already received ur chemo then it might be mostly palliative care
Have a healthy living
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor