I have had chronic chest and back pain, what could be causing this ?

I am a 53 yr old female. 5"1 and 108 lbs. For the last 8 months I have had chronic chest and back pain. I have had a battery of test ran including a chest x-ray, CT Angiogram, Cardiolite stress test, echocardiogram(mitral valve prolapse with trivial regurgitation detected), 5 ekg's, calcium score and blood work. All but an invasive angiogram. ALL my tests have been negative. what could be causing this chest and back pain discomfort? My doctor says I may have GERD and have just started some acid reducing medication. I have also been told that I may have costachronditis, musclo-skeletal pain, muscle strains...etc.. I just need some answers! HELP!
Thu, 7 Apr 2011