I have had a total of 5 right foot surgeries

I have had a total of 5 right foot surgeries over the past 4 years. It was initially done to repair flat feet while I was in the military in 1979. My question is I was just informed that I will need 1 more right foot surgery as it was over corrected and I walk on 23% of my foot. It is quite painful, but
what is really bothering me is the new orthopedic foot surgeon after being
pressed by me about a daily constant leak of some type of fluid arriving into my sock. I had two other OS' and they both having both reviewed this past Jan 2018s MRI stated that scare tissue does note necessarrily adhere to other scare tissue. This past June the last Orthopedic Surgeon
actually said it could be staff and said after 1 year it should have healed.
He had tests run and actually cleaned it out and re-suttured the wound up. He said that would be that and once I healed we could look forward
to rebuilding my right foot to match the left. He said it would be two months for it to heal and we can start the new foot plan. Well circumstances took me to Pensacola Florida, and I had heard about a
group called the Andrews Institute. I just went their last Wednesday as
the pain in my foot has stayed about the same but I noticed the leaker was back in the exact same place prior to his 'potential staff repair" intervention. So Last week I meet a women MD and after I gave her my history, she read through both surgeons records, and than asked me for the MRI's so she could review them I really pushed about the leak and kept saying it does not look bad but its bugging me and that area is very "toothache tender" The doctor grabbed the mri and loaded it and went very deep into the magnification and started educating me. All of a sudden she was able to allow me to visualize the leak on the right side of my out foot. I asked what it was and where it was coming from.??? She
started reversing the very bright line back into and up my heal. Everything around this bright line was dark as expected. She than found the source and just stopped at this big bright white ball where the fluid is starting from. I said what is that???? She said she was almost sure that it was the donner bone marrow that was apparently given to me during the 2015 major surgery. She said that it most likely was not accepted by my body. Sorry for the book report, but here are some of my questions that I would like to know?
1. I see her on Monday and she has ordered a full blood workup, which I have done already. it will be waiting for her on Monday.
2, She is also having me do another MRI tomorrow morning so she can compare the 1st MRI to this one and she how much fluid is gone.
Now I need to know if this Donner Bone Marrow sitting in my body as its been rejecting it, doing anything to my day to day feelings, making me
feel weak, lake of energy. or anything worse than that????|
I am not here looking to place blame, I just want my foot repaired and it seems that I found someone who took the time to listen to me the patient, and drill down to why this leak is happening. In closing it gives
me such gross internal images to what this marrow could be doing to me.

Respectfully
Nelson
Thu, 11 Oct 2018