Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have had a sore throat that is really bothering me.

I have had a sore throat for three days and pain when I swallow. It seemed to get better today, but now there are little bumps on the back of my throat and it feels like there is something in my throat that is really bothering me. Do I need to see a doctor ?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  226
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
ENT Specialist 's  Response
u r suffering from Granular pharyngitis. It is mostly viral in origin. Dont worry for this condition. Take folling regime

Tab clavum 25mg two times a day
Tab sumocold 1 tab 3 times a day.
CAP becasule once a day.
Betadine gargles.
Lignocaine Lozenges for chewing.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
ya it looks that your are suffering from throat infection, so you should go and visit a doctor.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

This condition is called granular pharyngitis, because the elevated lymphoid follicles in the posterior pharyngeal wall brush over the tongue base, you feel some discomfort. Drink plenty of warm water, avoid oily/spicy food/chilled food for few days. You can try doing gargles with betadine throat gargles. If it does not subside please do consult your ENT specialist.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor