Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

I have had a small bump in upper arm, how to get rid of it ?

I m a male and i have had a very small lump in my upper left arm muscle for a couple years now and it seems to be getting bigger
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  790
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
There are various causes of swellings. We need to confirm the site and origin of the swelling. If it is growing in size, painful, discharging pus i would recommend you to consult a surgeon so that an X-Ray and a small sample of the swelling is taken to rule out any cause of worry. Please do not keep it pending.
Answered: Tue, 8 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor