I have had a chest xray within the last couple

I have had a chest xray within the last couple of weeks. It came out that I had pneumonia. I was given anti-biotics and my symptoms of shortness of breath, fatigue and chest pain went away for the most part. I still am easily fatigued and easily short of breath.
This afternoon, in fact a few minutes ago, I decided to sweep the driveway in front and became short of breath and then had symptoms of asthma (I have chronic asthma). I came inside and caughed up the dust that I knew I had breathed in and caughed up very red blood in the form of balls. I took my pro-air and am breathing normal now.
Fri, 1 Jun 2018