Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I have had a boil on my bottom, please suggest remedy for it

Hi, I have had a boil on my bottom for a few days and its hurting so bad but I have no insurace to see a doctor,can u tell me whats best for me
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  449
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. It could be a furuncle or it could be a pilonidal cyst too, depending on the exact location.. It has to be removed, if needed.. This can be done on out patient basis too.. Hence check with your doctor near your locality.. You may try hot water fomentation...

Answered: Sat, 13 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor