Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I have had a Severe headache in the top right side of my head, how to get rid of it ?

I have had a severe headache in the top right side of my head and my right eye hurts like inside my eye and my eye is real watery and my vision is blurred for four days i tried excedrin migraine for the last 2 days and it worked then it stopped working my doctors office is closed till tuesday its sunday and the helpline nurse told me to go to the hospitol but the pain stopped but its comming back
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  417
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

welcome to Healthcaremagic. have you recently been to the opthalmologist for a vision check - up as you might be having a vision defect.
till then you can take a homoeopathic medicine whic is very mild but gives a great relief.
It is biochemic combination number 12 2 tabs three times a day.Try taking lots of fluids which will relieve the intracranial pressure and reduce your headache.

get well soon
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor