Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

I have had a Migraine and cluster headache X 2 months

I have had a migraine and cluster headache for over 2 months I am in soo much pain what should I do. Right now i am on percocets and Lorazepam. I tried dihydroergotamine injection helped for about and hour. I feel like this could work AFTER the get control of this headache first HELP
Asked On : Wed, 10 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  347
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Try resting in a quiet dark room .. If you are having headaches not reduced by oral drugs, you may have to visit your doctor for a better choice of analgesics.. It could be in the form of injections, oral drugs, nasal spray.. You may also need drugs for prevention.. Apart from these lifestyle modifications in the form of proper sleep, regular eating habits, stress reducing exercises, avoiding abnoxious smell should help..

Answered: Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor