I have had Temporal Arteritis since July. 2016 I went

I have had Temporal Arteritis since July. 2016
I went off prednisone after 11 months
It came back several weeks later
I was on prednisone and actimra for awhile
Only on actimra alone several months. Every other week.
I WANT TO STOP ALL DRUGS...how else can I know if I am disease free?
Thu, 25 Oct 2018

my mother age 50 has been suffering from arteritis . before it was thought of takayasu but now the symptoms are of temporal arteritis. severe headache , hip and thigh muscle pain, swelling in foot, low fever, cold, uneasy feeling like dizziness , pain, nausea in doing her arms high, having bulging blood vessels parallel to eye and blurred vision , pain in facial and neck muscle, having hypertension as well as taking thyroid medicine, have been in depression for 5 long years, given ATT medicine for 7 months last year as mountax test came positive.. having adhesions in intestilne and lymph nodes too.... what should i do for proper treatment?

I THINK I HAVE TEMPORAL ARTERITIS.... IS IT INHERITED ? I AM 74 YR. OLD AND MY MOTHER HAD IT WHEN SHE WAS IN HER 70 S.... I HAD A CATSCAN AT ER AND BLOOD WORK.. ALL WITH IN NORMAL RANGES.... NEXT I WILL HAVE AN EYE SPECIALIST LOOK AT MY EYES... TO EVALUATE THEM... TO SEE IF MY SHORT ANGLE HOLES FOR GLACOMA HAVE CLOSED OVER THE LAST TEN YR.. ? THANK YOU ... NEVER MIND AN ANSWER.... I DIDN T REALIZE IT WAS COSTING.... SORRY TO HAVE BOTHERED YOU !

im looking for a dr that knows about temporal arteritis in knox ville tenn37917 and what person does the biopsy, then what to they do with the biopsy, does it erer go away. also what is the best school for massage. a feiend a\said she comes to a school in knoxvill that will do massage reasonably I have cranps in my legs and feet and have fms