I have had Temporal Arteritis since July. 2016 I went

I have had Temporal Arteritis since July. 2016
I went off prednisone after 11 months
It came back several weeks later
I was on prednisone and actimra for awhile
Only on actimra alone several months. Every other week.
I WANT TO STOP ALL DRUGS...how else can I know if I am disease free?
Thu, 25 Oct 2018

my mother age 50 has been suffering from arteritis . before it was thought of takayasu but now the symptoms are of temporal arteritis. severe headache , hip and thigh muscle pain, swelling in foot, low fever, cold, uneasy feeling like dizziness , pain, nausea in doing her arms high, having bulging blood vessels parallel to eye and blurred vision , pain in facial and neck muscle, having hypertension as well as taking thyroid medicine, have been in depression for 5 long years, given ATT medicine for 7 months last year as mountax test came positive.. having adhesions in intestilne and lymph nodes too.... what should i do for proper treatment?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...I AM 82 YEARS OLD MALE ,HEIGHT 66 INCHES AND WEIGHT 70 KG.I HAVE DIABITIES TYPE 2 FOR LAST 7 YEARS .NOW I AM TAKING ONGLYZA 5MG.WOTH GLIMIPRIDE 2MG MORNING AND BEFORE DINNER.BY FS IS 160/180 AND POST LUNCH IS 160/180.CAN I CHANGE MY COMBINATION TO ONGLYZA 5MG.PLUS METFORMIN 500 MG AND BEFORE DINNER I SHOULD TAKE METFORMIN 500 BSFORE DINNER.KINDLY ADVISE

I THINK I HAVE TEMPORAL ARTERITIS.... IS IT INHERITED ? I AM 74 YR. OLD AND MY MOTHER HAD IT WHEN SHE WAS IN HER 70 S.... I HAD A CATSCAN AT ER AND BLOOD WORK.. ALL WITH IN NORMAL RANGES.... NEXT I WILL HAVE AN EYE SPECIALIST LOOK AT MY EYES... TO EVALUATE THEM... TO SEE IF MY SHORT ANGLE HOLES FOR GLACOMA HAVE CLOSED OVER THE LAST TEN YR.. ? THANK YOU ... NEVER MIND AN ANSWER.... I DIDN T REALIZE IT WAS COSTING.... SORRY TO HAVE BOTHERED YOU !