Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I have gynecomastia. is there any treatment in homeopathy?

Hi Doctor, I am 26 years male. I fond something hard on my left side chest and immediately consulted with doctor, he told that its nothing but gynecomastia. It is occurring because of hormonal imbalance or side effects of some drugs, when i consulted to ENT doctor for nasal bleed, he prescribed me some pills and i took it regularly. when i showed the prescription to doctor now, he found that the ENT doctor gave me a various steroid drugs. Doctor urged me to go under surgery. Now a days I am feeling i am not getting much erection . Now doubt is, Is surgery harmful? If i did surgery, Will i get the same problem again after 1 or 2 year? Is there any solution for it in Homeopath medicine because now I am taking homeopath treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 1 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  741
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

The ENT doctor did you no favors by putting you on the steroidal medicines for nose bleed! I am dismayed by this. That is no doubt what led to gynecomastia. Having the gynecomastia reduced by surgery should not be harmful to you. It could return if you continue to take the steroidal medicines. I would certainly consult with a different ENT doctor about the nose bleeds. Speaking from personal experience, I myself overcame a ten year battle with chronic sinus infections and nosebleeds by visiting a chiropractor instead.

Answered: Fri, 28 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

surgery is not harmful. you will not get the same problem if surgery is done on the breast tissue. regarding homeopathy it is doubtful that there is a medicine in the homeopathy.  if they were to be medicine than why it is not widely acceptable in the community. why is it not popular

Answered: Fri, 28 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor