Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I have gross DNS and sinusitis.

my son has been diagnosed with sinusitis and has gross DNS. his age is 12yrs. he is continuing with the adviced medication. how ever i would like his existing CT scan to be re-evalued. i can send previous reports also.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Sep 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  1841
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Let us be clear that the physical examination and the symptoms of the patient are more important to determine the indication of the surgery than the CT reports. The doctor treats the patient?s symptoms and discomfort rather than the findings of the CT scan. He would require surgery once the bone and cartilage growth has attained adult proportions. Till then he can continue with the medications prescribed to him. it would be better if you get the scans evaluated by an ENT specialist. However , we can give the opinion if you can send the CT report.
Answered: Wed, 23 Sep 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor