Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I have got skin inflammation on my bum cheeks. how to get rid of it ?

Hi Ive got skin inflammation on my bum cheeks and it is since two months ! It is not too bad but when I touch it its hard and sore! What should I use ! I think is rubbed too much
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  689
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
apply antibiotic cream over that area twice a day.
avoid direct sun exposure.
if not better in 7 days.
better to consult dermatologist
Answered: Tue, 19 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
it is contact dermatitis.
apply hydrocortisone cream twice a day.
apply clotrimazole powder after bath.
dont rub too much.
this will work within 3 day
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor