Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

I have got round red purple spot, how to get rid of it ?

i wonder if you can help me, a few months ago a got this small red spot on my leg with a round red skin around it. like a mist. bite didn't hurt or itch. I went to the dr he said something bit me like a spider he gave me very strong anti biotics. 5 days later this thing burst and this thick yellow paste came out. and blood. two days later more yellow stuff and this brownish water. Now several months later where it happedn the skin is dry and made this big circle and its red/purple. iS NOT sore or infected my hair even started growing there bu the spot is so ugly and u cant miss it. now i have another one on the other leg just this red purple spot very smaller and the skin is also dry
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  992
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
according to ayurveda you are having problem of blood can take majisthadi vati &trifla gugal tab 2tab 3time for 15 have to avoid oily &spicy food.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
in the initial stage you should try to restrict the boil to proceed to pyogenic stage where drainage of pus is only alternative, but if it is in very primitive stage we can prevent it to proceed to pyogenic. Take proper anti septic care . apply jatyadi tail and internally have gandhak rasayan and allerin
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I would ask a dermatoligist about a hemangioma. I have them on the inside and outside of my leg that I was born with. My mother just started recently in getting them.
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
What you had few months back was a BOIL. The skin takes a few months to return to normal color and texture. Bigger the boil is, more skin is involved and more time it takes to heal completely. And now that you are having another one , a visit to a dermatolgist is must. Also some test like blood sugar levels is advised here.
For recurrent boils you can try homeopathy , safely.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor