Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

I have given t-minic syrup to 3 year old kid for snoozing. Can I give him recofast ?

I have given t-minic syrup to my 3year son 3times a day sinch from yesterday,but not find good result in snoozing,can i give him recofast
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  957
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
1. Please get an X-ray Skull Lateral view to look for enlarged adenoids.

2. Adenoid tissue is lymphoid tissue like the tonsils which is located behind the nose and which normally increase in size between the ages of 3 to 7 years. Thereafter it usually subsides and disappears by the age of 12 to 15 years.

3. This adenoid hypertrophy causes nasal obstruction, nasal discharge, snoring and mouth breathing.

4. You may continue Syp. T'minic or Recofast under medical supervision of your doctor. Usual dose is twice daily.
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor