I have frequent episodes of pain, numbness and stiffness in my head and chest. What could this be ?

Hello I m petch, 23 years old and unable to work because of this sickness. It started when I was 16 years old, A sudden pain in my chest occured to me after laughing out loud...I m sure it was not muscular but a blood vessel I went to doctor and she prescribed me a pain reliever medicine (mefenamic acid) after 3 months the same thing happened also in my right side of the head . A sudden pain in my temporal artery occured. I thought it was a migraine and I took pain relieving medications also. But later I figured out that those blood vessels which the pain occured in my chest and in my head got stiff and become numb. No more pain but the stiffness and numbness increases and it affects my whole head now and half of my chest. i am able to walk and run...can think clearly but sometimes I can t recall easily. I had my CTscan last 2009 but it shows normal conditions in my head. Now I m clueless of my sickness and it worsens every year. My life has changed drastically since the pain in my head occured. I really need someone who can educate me of my disease.
Mon, 16 Jan 2012