I have floaters problem in my left eye,please give me the treatment suggestion

I am a female of 45 years of age. I am high myopic, I had minus 14 vision 8 years ago, I went for lasik laser which resulted in reducing my power to 1.5 but within 6 months it was minus 6 and after 2 years or so it was minus 8 and now for last 4-5 years it was minus 8 and now again am feeling increase in my power it's around 9 or so, I also have floaters problem in my left eye which makes my vision disturbed Firstly, I feel my lasik laser was not perfect since the same doctor later misguided me for my floaters to go for expensive tests which were not required in fact this I came to know when I visited another eye surgeon known to one of my friends. I am sorry if I am saying anything with no malice for anyone. Secondly , I request your guidance for the treatment on following problems. 1. Is there any treatment for floaters, if yes where should I get it treated ? 2. What should I do to stop my power from increasing further ? 3. I have also suffered from ubititis several times, what should be the treatment to prevent it in future ? Please guide me, I shall be highly obliged.
Sun, 24 Jul 2011