Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

I have few lumps in my body and It is soft and little dark in color

I am 26 years girl. My height is 5 ft. My weight is 50kg.Recently I have noticed that I have few lumps in my body.It is soft and little dark in colour. My father also has this kind of things in his full body. Please advice me.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Better visit a doctor & confirm where its lipoma or anything else.

if diagnosis confirms of lipoma, you can take homoeopathy for sure.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
The way you are putting up the things it appears to be lipoma. In Ayurveda this is considered as kaphaj rog so herbs that balance kaph are prescribed for it. In panch karma also a procedure called udwartan is advocated for this.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
From the description it seems most likely to be a lipoma or neurofibromatosis.
It would be better if you visit a dermatologist and get an opinion for the same as with the diagnosis clear, it gets easier to treat you.
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.It could be either lipoma( bunch of fat cells) or neuroma(nerve cell).Please visit your doctor for confirmation.They are benign but still it is better to have a diagnosis.bye.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Where exactly on your Body do you have them? First get yourself examined by a Dermatologist and get his opinion. You are having nothing but Cutaneous skin tags which are small, usually harmless skin growths. Is your father overweight? and what about you? One thing I would like to let you know is, Treatment is usually not necessary unless they are irritating or are cosmetically displeasing. They may be removed by surgery, by cryotherapy or by electrocautery. See your Doctor if the bleed or if they increase in size or number.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor