Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I have fever and loose motion, please help

my son age is 15 month he is suffering from fever, loose motion & cold and cough but is not cure still now i have consult DR. A.Rain child spicilest he priscribe medicin line crocin, pedylite, zifi, etc but my son is not cure he is going to very weeek, so give me appropriate solution, thank u sudhir
Asked On : Thu, 2 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  388
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi..., since the symptoms are same and fever is not decreased, it is better you can consult a
Pediatrician, is the child is dehydrated, may be i.v fluids will be given.. Do not delay...
Consult a pediatrician...
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Neonatology Dr. Kathirvel Rajan's  Response
Consult ur pediatrician
need to Do some blood tests.
He may need admission with IV antibiotics , rehydration with IV fluids.
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor