Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I have external hemorrhoids near my anus. how to get rid of it?

My name is masood sadiq i read your website the treatment of hemorrhoids sir i have also hemorrhoids it is externel near my anus a fiber pimple exist after bath i feel inflamation around anus please recommend me any cream or medicine by which i remove to this inflamation
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1383
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear,for piles u need to take homoeopathic medicines.Firstly u get the diagnosis done.try aloe socotrina 200 once daily for 7 days, will relieve.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Masoood
The base line treatment for piles is to keep stools soft and cure any inflammation that is present around anus. So have stool softners may be isabgol or trifla. Locally apply arshhita oint. have rich fibrous diet.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor