Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

I have experienced a gradual worsening in terms of my fatigue

I am 23 year old male and over the last 4 years I have experienced a gradual worsening in terms of my fatigue. I used to sleep no more than 6 or 7 hours a day and I woke up fresh in the morning. No, I sleep 10 or more hours and I don t feel very refreshed. During the day I am very sleepy, drowsy and I even fall a sleep very often. I yawn frequently and I also noticed that my memory got much worse and so did my ability to concentrate. Also my hands are permanently very cold and sweaty. I eat healthy, do sports, drink a lot of water, I don t smoke nor take drugs. I don t have stress nor anxiety . I am just not able to work to my full potential due to above mentioned. I have taken various head scans and all was well. I tried to work on my breathing but my condition didn t improve much. I would be very glad for an relevant suggestions. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  173
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, at the age of 23 u need to be very active, participate in sports, go for a walk, change your lifestyle a bit.yes get ur thyroid TSH done,t3, t4 done, if they r below normal , that could be one of the reasons.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Have your checked thyroid levels and blood sugar levels. If everything comes out normal , then you should try changing your lifesyle and take up new activities , sometimes monotony makes you dull as well.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
  User's Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
Symptoms you described may be due to an organic or psychological cause. Rule out anemia, thyroid problem, other endocrine problems, malabsorption like celiac disease, sleep apnea syndrome, etc. so Ist consult a physician. If everything is normal, it may be that you are suffering from endogenous depression or some other psychiatric illness; therefore a psychiatric consultation will also be useful. Now all disease can be successfully treated if a correct diagnosis is made.
Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor