Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I have erection problem and pain in my rectum

have erection problem, this i notice 4weeks ago and at the same time i have pain in my rectum while sitting down on chair as well as passing stool. could this be the reason why i have erection problem?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  435
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

Your erection problem is probably not related to your pain in rectum and is probably psychological. Rectal pain is probably anal fissure; see general surgeon for the same
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
Pain in rectum, Can be many reason's (Hopefully it is not associated with bleeding). Please do see a surgeon. Ur complaints suggest- Fissure. Due to pain, psychologically erection problem is possible,
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor