Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

I have entry level diabetes less interest in sex

Hi, I have entry level diabetes. In past i had Premature ejaculation during sex. But nowdays i am not getting interest in sex. Pls advice I have entry level diabetes. In past i had Premature ejaculation during sex. Nowdays I feeling less interest in sex. pls advice
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  285
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you have not mentioned your age.Any ways your diabetes has to under control with what ever you may be taking.With good control of diabetes sexual prefomance will be not be affected.but strict control is must.Lost interest in sex could because of phobio of premature ejaculation.You can try pelvic floor exercise,means you should be exercising your pelvic floor muscles regularly,you should do like as if your are holding urine and you have urge to go.this tightens your pelvic floor muscles and help you to control your ejaculation.Other way spare more time in foreplay this will also help you.Talk to your partner this definitely helps.
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor