Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I have endrometrosis ans suffer irregular periods.Which treatment is advised ?

Hello doctor , i am sunita here suffering from endrometrosis married since 15 years no child. i have irregular period and sometimes twice a month and they are very painfull and heavy. please suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Sunita, thanks for query.Endometriosis needs regular treatment.Without treatment you can not get cured and conceive.Please see a gynecologist for this and take proper treatment.Please also look for other hormonal abnormalities like thyriod disorder etc.
Wishing you good health.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic
Endometriosis is a disease which affects fertility adversely. You may need to undergo laparoscopy for treatment of endometriosis. Before that you need to undergo various investigations (blood and ultrasound) to rule out other associated factors which may lead to infertility. Your husband's semen analysis is equally important to proceed for the infertility treatment. Consult an infertility specialist soon as with passage of time fertility further declines. all the best
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor