Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

I have dull chest ache. I am 21 female. What could be the reason for this?

I am a 21 year old female with dull chest ache mostly around the center of my chest and sometimes over my left/right breasts. It started last Wednesday night. I have scheduled an appointment to see my doctor on Wednesday, and am just wondering as to what this might be? I do not feel sick or ill while this occurs.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  373
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.As you do not have major discomfort there are chances of this pain being muscular or due to some indigestion problem.Take light diet,try applying some local analgesic cream over the area and see the result.In most of the cases this should help.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor