Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I have dry skin and it looks like i have dandruff all over

I have dry skin that covers my arms up to the shoulders,legs up to my groin, face down to my neck. It usually looks really red and is not even.i usually put lotion on it, if i dont it looks like i have dandruff all over. my father had it until he was 13 and my third cousin has it, but it is worse. when his skin peels, it bleeds. i tried for years different solutions, but none work. i just want beautiful skin and feel comfortable wearing tank tops and sleevless outfits !
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
This type of picture we found among the girls doing waxing regularly.
So if you are doing waxing stop totally.
apply branded moisturizing lotion.
Avoid fried and junk food.
Take vit A,D,E and multivitamin supplements.
Take plenty of water and green veggies and fresh fruits.
Having possibility of dandruff consult dermatologist and get examined physically.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor