I have dizziness, lower abdominal cramps, feeling of bloating after taking susten

I am 30 years old, married for 1 years. My LMP was 7th April 2011, We was trying for a baby. My doc suggest me to take susten 200 starts frm 21st April for 10 days, indicate to take twice per day. After taking it I have dizziness , Lower Abdominal Cramps, feeling of bloating . After finishing whole pills , the dizziness have stopped but I do feel sometimes lower abdominal cramps and bloating. Is this normal, and am I PREGNANT ?
Mon, 2 May 2011