Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

I have dizziness, headache with rib cage pain

Hi, I am 16 years old and female. I get several symptoms and get some of them very often. I am unsure if any of them are related, what they mean, or if theres anything i can do. I get a dizzyness very often. Its not like a fainting dizzyness but more like the ground is moving underneath me, or my legs arent catching me, liek im just going to fall. I feel nauseous very often. I get headaches very often. I sometimes get stabbing pains in the top of my head. Often my headaches are at the front of my head and behind my eyes. I also get a pain behind my ears that goes down to about mid neck. My ears feel full. Like clogged up. I occassionally when i lie down get a rattling under my rib cage when i breath . I also have a lot of trouble sleeping. I dont know if i do sleep, but i often feel like i havent slept at all. I recently had a blood test and nothing showed. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  883
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hi. There of question i would like to ask before we go forward

1. since when have you been having these symptoms ?
2. do you have an ear discharge ?
3. the headache... it is on the same side or the site keeps changing ?
4. also is the headache intermittent or does it occurs continously ?
5. does the headache occurs daily or just occassionally ?
6. does the dizziness occur with the headache ? (before , after, togather or no related )
7. Does your eye get red and wattery ?
8. what time of the days do headaches occurs ?
9. did you have a bad cold or flu before these symptoms began ?
10. do you get nausea and vomiting when these headaches occurs ?

sorry too many questions but neccessary information. if you are having this long it could be migraine which is often associated with vertigo (dizziness) or this could be a middle ear or a sinus infection which needs antibiotics ....
Answered: Fri, 14 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor