Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I have discovered a peice of tissue up inside my vagina

I have stopped and started my period 4 times in the last 6 days i am anemic so this might have something to do with it and i have been told by friends and family that its proberbly because i have started to eat more and my periods are starting to kick in again. Recently i have discovered a peice of tissue up inside my Vagina (I m not sure what this is called) But i have found a hole inside i dont think this is normal?? and maybe this could be the reason for my bleeding also i am getting some pain in my lower stomach where my bladder is and i m getting worried. I have been told by a nurse to check if i m pregnant and i have and its negative i dont know what to do as i m embarrassed to go to my doctor .
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  224
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

when you can approach a nurse i dont think you should be shy to meet a doctor who is much more helpful in all aspects. well it is your anemia again causing lot of problems. see thwt your anemia is corrected

Answered: Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor