I have discomfort to chest area with a noticeable swelling under left rib, What is this ?

hi i have been unwell feeling with discomfort to chest area and a noticeable swelling under left rib for 4 weeks now, gp said chext clear - chest xray clear. During this time (last week) i HAVE NOW TAKEN A HEAVY COLD LIKE THING BRINGING LOTS OF PHELEGM UP AND CONSTANT COUGH AND NASAL CONGESTION . tHROUGHOUT ALL i AM CONTENDING WITH SEVERE OVULATION TYPE PAIN WHICH EXTENDS INTO MY LEGS...i AM CONSTANTKY EXHAUSTED AND HAVE NO APPETITE BUT DO FIND MYSELF CRAVING SUGARY FOODS. i AM BECOMING MORE SHORT OF BREATH . gP GAVE ME ANTIBIOTIC ON FRIDAY PAST AND i FEEL WORSE MORE THAN BETTER. wHAT IS WRONG WITH ME - i FEEL DREADFUL
Mon, 26 Sep 2011