I have discomfort in throat as if something is there, can it be because of smoking ?

Hi.. I m male 25years having problem /discomfort in throat as if something is there but no swollen glands visible from outside. I do smoke bt very less 4-5 cigg/day. Smoking increases the discomfort but nothing like serious pain bt a little ache recently i am feeling neck n head pain and little of ear pain also.... I have completed the course of Clavam n azithroral. I am scared am i serious? Please sugg something as I am dying of thought of cancer
Sat, 14 May 2011