Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

I have discomfort in throat as if something is there, can it be because of smoking ?

Hi.. I m male 25years having problem /discomfort in throat as if something is there but no swollen glands visible from outside. I do smoke bt very less 4-5 cigg/day. Smoking increases the discomfort but nothing like serious pain bt a little ache recently i am feeling neck n head pain and little of ear pain also.... I have completed the course of Clavam n azithroral. I am scared am i serious? Please sugg something as I am dying of thought of cancer
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  365
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
This could be due to chronic pharyngitis secondary to your smoking and acidity (if at all you are having). Avoid smoking, drink plenty of warm water. There is no point in taking medicines till you stop smoking.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sat, 14 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor