Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

I have dime-sized lump inside of my right testicle. Is it just swollen because of hit?

I was hit in the testicles during one of my matches & right after when I went to check it out, there seems to be a dime-sized lump inside of my right testicle. Is it just swollen or could there be more worse consequences?

Asked On : Fri, 30 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  441
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Are u sure it is 'inside' your testicle and not 'on' it? i am happy u have already got it checked out by a doctor. Ideally u should have gone to a surgeon.
Most of the times a lump after a hit is a hematoma. Follow your doctors advice
Have a healthy living
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor