Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

I have developed male breast. How to cure without surgery?

My age is18+ i m male. i hav developed male breast. 5 years back. my doctor told me to ignore it bt nw i cant. like my frns even i want to go topless for swim bt cant feels ashamed of my chest help me to cure it without surgery
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
your condition is terrmed Gynecomastia which is enlargement of breasts in a male. It can be painful or painless and the reasons for developing range from hormonal imbalance, medications, idiopathic( no known cause), etc..
if there is any endocrinal problem, it can be treated by medications/surgery. however if it is idiopathic and is bothering you cosmetically it has to be treated by surgery in which usally the scar will not be visible.
Answered: Sat, 13 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor