Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

I have dent in my skull, kindly help me

I realized that I have this small dent in my skull for quite some time now. It's circular and a little smaller than the size of a dime and it's located directly above my skull where the parietal connects. I do not have any recollection of any serious head injuries near this area of my skull. I was wondering if this is anything serious as I display no symptoms of anything serious e.g. serious migraines out of the blue/ random headaches. So far it's just a small circular dent. If it helps I am currently 17 and male.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  326
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dents can be due to destruction of bones.
i would advise you to meet a physician and get a complete blood work up done including for immunoglobulin levels in the blood. also a x ray of the skull will be helpful.
look out for other symptoms like any skin lesions etc.
in case the symptoms worsen please contact your emergency number.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care and wish you a speedy recovery
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor