Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I have dark wrinkled spots between my breast, underarm & around my neck. What could this be ?

I am a healthy 18 in the US army I have dark wrinkled spots between my breast, underarm & around my neck one day it just appeared on my skin & haven t went away yet I had since I was 15 I don t have any skin disease atleast that was I was told. What do you think ? Have you ever heard of these symptoms? What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1089
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to HCM
The description you are giving suggests ACANTHOSIS NIGRICANS.
please google for images of acanthosis nigricans and see if they match with your skin condition. If not, you may send me your pics on gaurangkrishna3@g,, for a better opinion.

Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
That maybe it I don't see how I'm not obese I'm "5.7' & weigh 125 how do I get rid of it?
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor