Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

I have cuts on the tip of foreskin of penis.Please suggest

Hi. I am 30 years old. Since a month I m finding several cuts on the foreskin on of my penis tip of the penis. It heals up by the time, but when i get erection of try to have intercourse, again the cuts appears. I took levoetrazine tabs. but in vain. I dont have sugar problem. Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  369
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello sujeet..
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

just do one thing at the time of intercourse do some lubrication to ur penis and also with ur partner vagina so that there are no bruises and also first heal all ur bruises and avoid till that any kind sexual activity...there is nothing to worry as some time due to less lubrication it happens so be pracautionist..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor