Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

I have creamy stuff in my priavte part for around 2 or 3 months

okay i am 13 and i dont have my period i have white sort of like creamy stuff in my priavte part for around 2 or 3 mouths and some times i have like a weirs piching or poking feel IT HURTS what sign is this is it just the begining or what. i am going to the doctor tommorw she i tell the doctor or ask her for something or what I NEED ADVICE HELP it embrassing to tell anyone and yah about the p word what r the sigh like the dicharges and stuff HELP PLEASE!! :) thk guys but i wondering aroung when i will get it like i though the was a white ckear or yellow dicharge or something idk??
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  304
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
As long as the discharge is clear, it is normal. If it is green, yellow, foul smelling, or has a cottage-cheese like texture, you need to see a doctor. But since you're already seeing one, you're pretty much all set! But if you want my advice, you probably aren't starting your period. I had discharge for years before I started mine. As a remember, signs or an approaching period are as follows: the discharge contains specks of blood or turns a reddish color, or you get abdominal cramping. The pinching is normal. It's jusy a cramp, probably. I get it alot, even years before I started menstruating.
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor