I have costochondral complications and i feel nauseous,cough,and lack of sleep. Do i need medical attention ?

I suffered a Costalchondral seperation of the ribs that connect to the xiphoid process on my left side almost three months ago now i feel nauseous and sometimes get dark bags under my eyes like i m not sleeping enough and feel a tightness in my upper abdomen if i eat too much or anything that can cause gas. The bones don t seem to be regrowing very fast at all and i was wondering if this is a sign of something more serious. When i broke the bones all i was doing was tying my shoes and i coughed real hard.
Sun, 8 May 2011