I have coronary artery disease and now being tested for ischemia.

i have coronary artery disease (abnormal rest ECG) and now being tested for ischaemia. Plz tell me what tat is Findings from my recent coronary angiogram : Left main - no obvious stenosis but smaller than LAD and circumflex. Left anterior descending : smooth tubular proximal 40% narrowing, mid smooth tubular 30% narrowing Circunflex artery : Ostial 60 - 70 %, dital 30 % Right coronary artery : mid vessel 50% and distal irregularities
Sun, 20 Dec 2009