I have continous chest pains, back pain, & some other symptoms. any ideas ?

wondering if anyone has any idea what might be wrong with me ? I have continous chest pains (like pressure ), upper back pain , feel exhausted, often confused, and have started coughing lately. I ve had bouts of hard time breathing physically shaking in my hands, legs etc. with being very cold dizzy. I ve been to the ER numerous times had ECGs done but they do not show anything. My doctor says I have to lose weight . But my weight hasn t changed from last year all of a sudden I started getting these pains. I feel like I am dying. I used to read, garden ,walk now I just want to sleep all day. I can t even climb a flight of stairs. I m a chubby 33 year old was in good health before, except for the weight gain. I used to be athletic run but quit due to a knee injury about 3 years ago have put on about 60 lbs since. I called Telecare once they told me to go straight to the ER cause I was having a cardiac episode, but the ER doctor didn t even examine me...didn t even come within 3 feet. Anyone have any ideas ? I feel like an idiot.
Thu, 17 Dec 2009