Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I have constipation for last 7 years

helo, iam kamran 26 year old. have a severe constipation aC for last 7 years . after eating food too much gas released from mouth and annus also. if gas not released then stomach become very hard . again and again feel for excreation but so long i sat in toilet no excreation takeplace.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  407
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
I believe your dietary habits and nature of food you take is improper along with another fact that have a long sitting. Have high rouphage diet and avoid fast food exercise regularly have lot of water. develop reflex by having a glass of water and going for toilet at the same time.Amongst herbal medicines we have to choose depending upon severity from the following order:
sat isabgole- Gulkand-trifla- jang harar/ shiva kshar pachan- panch sakar/ kayam churan--icha bhedi ras- combinations of above medicines-enema.
but best advice is more rouphage / fibrour rich diet and more exercise and developing of reflex.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Sat, 29 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor