I have cold sensation on left side, what could be the reason of this?

Hi, I am Jaime, 34 years old, female. I have this strange cold sensation in my left hand as I am typing now. 2 weeks before this as well as yesterday night, I have kind of pain/numb inside the head starting from below the eye all the way to the back of the head - on the left side only. Then I feel cold and slight numb on the legs and hand. My heart is beating fast too. It scares me that I may get a stroke or heart attack , I sat up and dare not sleep. Then I thought it maybe because I a hasn t have much food that day, so I went to have a drink and some bread. It gets just slightly better and I doze off. From 2 weeks ago when it happen until now, my left hands and legs would feel this cold sensation off and on. And everytime this happens whether its in the head or hand or leg, I feel like going to poo (most of the time, I poo-ed). I am getting worried (very worried) and would like to schedule a doctor s visit. But what doctor should I be visiting? And what could be wrong with me? Please help.
Mon, 9 May 2011