Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

I have clumps. Is it normal ?

hi i am about 13 and just looking for sum answers, i have tlked to my gma about it but she has been too busy to call my doctor can u help? its pretty embarrasing but idk wat else to do ... pretty much everytime i go to the bathroom and wipe i find small balls or clumps of a dark brown goo and i dnt think it is normal can someone plz help? wat could it b? wat can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I guess you are a girl.
If you never had periods , this could be the beginning of your menstrual cycle. Initial cycles could be irregular or scanty bleeding like the way you are experiencing now. However you should get evaluated for urinary infection.
There is not much to worry and please see your doctor as soon as possible.
if you need more information or any clarification feel free to ask.
Take care
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor