Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

I have chest pain and difficulty breathing. I am not under any stress.

I am a 25 yod female with no mediacl history and not taking any medications. The past 6 months I have been experincing chest pain and difficutly breathing. These attacks are irregular. Im not under any stress. I am currently have a an attack and my BP is 112/62 and a pulse of 78
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your BP and Pulse is OK.
If your symptoms are not very frequent, try antacids like Himcocid , 2 teaspoonful twice a day. If this does not relieve your complaints, you will require detailed Clinical examination by your doctor. Avoid Icecream and cold eateries so that your breathing problem will be taken care.
Answered: Tue, 20 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Your symptoms suggest may be it is asthma or deep anxiety.Very difficult to pronounce judgement without examining you.Consult your doctor.Good luck
Answered: Tue, 20 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
hi well come to HCM.
thanks neither your age, nor your pulse and Bp are not at all favouring for coronary.
It is most likely to be musculo skeltaa and if the pain is tolerable need not take any
medication for it. how ever if posible you should get done your Echo to rule out MVP
mitral valve prolapse, and that is also not alarming condition so can get done at your ease. thanks again.
Answered: Tue, 20 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
There could be many causes for this kind of pain. Stress and acid dyspepsia are some common causes. In any case, its advisable to rule out cardiac / lung disorders at the earliest. I would advise you to get a chest X Ray and EKG done at first. Your GP would be able to guide you further , after seeing these reports.

Good luck and God bless.

Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor