Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

I have chest and back pain for 6 years. What is causing this ?

i am 35 years old and have some chest and back pain since 6 years. done ECG &ECHO both are normel. what can i do
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
take help of an orthopedic pedic surgeon might be having some issue related to bones and muscles and mostly some faulty sleeping and working pattern.try to find out the reason .you can apply any local analgesic that you have and take help of a physio after consulting your doctor for set of exercise that you need to do make your muscles stronger.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor